Saturday, May 30, 2009

Where did May go?

So, here it is May 30th, and I am not sure where this month.. nor how I spent it? I just pray the summer does not go as fast... .though, i must admit, it has been a wonderfully sunny May. We were blessed to have my dad spend a week with us, as he recovered from shoulder surgery. It has been a very long time since I spent a week with him, and the girls just loved having "papa" around. Of course, as is tradition at the Shaver house, we had to put our guest to work.. so he got to help us plant our garden, and help Kyle build a new flower bed on our slope. He spent a lot of time coloring, doing puzzles and playing ball with Allie. We also took a trip to the coast, though it was one of the rainy days he was here.. however the cold did not keep Allie out of the water.. she is so funny. She had a great time chasing the waves, though they did manage to catch her a couple times. A big thanks to Papa for a great week.





No comments: