Saturday, May 2, 2009

Girl, you so huge!!




So, as many of you know, Allie was not very big as a baby.. she did not have rolls, or chunk. Well, Shannon is definitely NOT like her sister... She has rolls.. thighs, chunk.. she has it. :) I stole a line from a disney movie... and I often tell her.. "Girl, you so huge!!" (do you know what movie this is from??). Kyle says I will have to stop saying that before she hits the preteen, self conscious age.. but I have time... Our lil girl loves her food. She loves her bottle. She loves peas, pears, rice, sweet tatos, mac/cheese.. basically she loves to eat.

1 comment:

mel said...

Your girls are so adorable. I love all the pictures...Let's try to get together sometime soon...maybe when the weather's a bit more predictable (does that happen in Oregon)? Have a great week!