Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

So, this year I did not buy Mothers Day cards for anyone.. my mother, step mom, mom in law, siblings, friends.. for no one. it was strange. it just sorta snuck up on me... and i flat just didnt have the energy. Card shopping with a 7 month old and 3.5 year old is not that much fun. so, for those of you who are moms.. Happy Day... I am thinking of you all....

For me, my wonderful husband got me a digital picture frame.. which i told him I wanted for MDay, so he listened quite well. He also fed my inner dorkiness by throwing in a label maker for fun. :) I am not sure how I have lived this long with out one.. really!!!

Yesterday we had a Mothers Day Tea as a fundraiser for my MOPS group. And then I came home to host a dinner for my in laws and extended family. Lets just say this morning, I did not want to get up.. but I did. :) and I even found time to run for 50 mins while Kyle is mowing. :)

Happy Mothers Day.

No comments: