Thursday, May 20, 2010

Potty Time

Shannon is obsessed with using the potty right now.... We are not trying to potty train her, but she wants to do whatever Allie does.. including using the potty.

However, what she enjoys most is sitting up there and "wiping".... and then she wants us all to cheer that she used the potty, even though she didn't really.... atleast not each time. She does use the potty regularly after bath, but that is it... other than that, she just loves to sit up there and go "potty"....


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i use your warm holes stacie :)?

Anonymous said...

Perfect ass fuckers... mommy sucks after anal

Anonymous said...

Wanna pound that little bitch so hard! Baby pussy totally pummeled

Anonymous said...

bet her ass abd hercunt are sooooooooo tight toddler is best

Anonymous said...

YOU SICK FUCKING PEDOPHILES BETTER FUCK OFF!

Anonymous said...

I would violently fuck that until she's dripping sweet c um out of her and daddy needs to put her ass back on the potty to drip it out of her

Anonymous said...

https://ptmega.ru/invite/i=796

Anonymous said...

I wan to r*pe and breed that baby

Anonymous said...

imagine me throat fucking her on my hard pedo cock and sticking
it up her little ass while she scream for me to stop!
I raped 3 year old once and it was an experience not to forget.

Anonymous said...

Anyone have any nudes send them to me and I will trade it for some of my collection

Anonymous said...

https://bennet1.de/invite/i=28188

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING!

Anonymous said...

YOU FUCKING SICK PIGS BETTER FUCK OFF!