Thursday, August 5, 2010

Car Washes and Lemonade Stands

This week my girls did two time honored summer activities.. they helped me wash my car, and they set up a lemonade stand...

First, we decided my car needed a wash....and they are too happy to help. I love how at this age they think cleaning is fun.




Then Allie decided it was time to set up her lemonade stand...

She decided she wanted her lemonade to be free.... but if someone had money she would take it and put it in her hawaii coin box (she is saving money to go back to hawaii).


At first, it didn't go so well as there were no customers for free lemonade... but eventually some folks came by....

Gotta love summer....



4 comments:

Jodi Nierman said...

Kyle may need the shotgun later in life, where are all the girl customers!!?!

Joy Vawter said...

how great!!! so fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Allie has a lovely fatpussy, I love a nice fat one it feels so good when you have your hand in the panties and nicer to finger, had lots under 5

Anonymous said...

This one in pink I really asking for it! Ill give her $5 to let me fist her ass squishing around her poop like she some hand puppet haha