Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A future olympian... or artist!! :)

This post is a bit late.. but I had to scan in the picture...

So, as the olympics come to a close, I must tell you how much Allie loved the women's ice skating. She would make us pause it between each skater, so she could run upstairs to her room, and change her dress into a princess dress that best matched that skaters costume. Then she would come downstairs, and while the skater performed, Allie would do her best to mimic the movements...all over our living room. It was so fun to watch. I only wished I had taken the time to get out my camera and take pictures, or better yet, video.

However, after all the performing was done.... Allie wanted to remember this by drawing her own picture. It was of the whole family skating.


Notice that Shannon does not have skates, nor does Kenai and Katmai, but atleast everyone made it on the picture :) Next time I will get my camera out.

No comments: