Thursday, August 20, 2009

The big event

So, as her one year approached, it was time to take Shannon for her big event... yes, I had her ears pierced. Now, after careful research I have concluded this: As a mom, you do what was done to you (99% accurate). If your ears were pierced as a baby, you have your girls done as a baby... if you had to wait til 13, then you make yours wait.

My ears were pierced long before I remember, thus I wanted to pierce Allie's and Shannons right away. Kyle wanted a compromise, and me being the good person said I would wait til approx 1 year. And that is what we did.

Shannon was not a huge fan of the girl marking on her, but really, after all was said and done she was only mad for a minute. Now she has cute little balls on her little pixie lobes (why do I have babies with such small ear lobes??).

We took some photos before we headed to the mall...


and here are the after shots.. :)



Such a cutie. :)

No comments: