Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter


I love Easter... It is such a great reminder of sacrifice, unconditional love and forgiveness.... Too bad it only comes once a year... I need this reminder daily, I think. :) This year we spent the morning at our church, enjoying breakfast, fellowship, egg hunts and a great service. Then we headed North to spend the afternoon with the Fisher Family (our sister in laws folks). On the drive home, it was a nasty rainy day, which is not what I expect out of Easter, yet I was filled with peace. I know that I am blessed. I know that I have a wonderful family. I know that God is in charge, even though I struggle with this often. I know that each day is part of God's plan and I need to enjoy this and cherish each moment.

Blessings to you this Easter.



No comments: